Archive for 2008 年 08 月
求婚大作戰
Posted in 電視電影 on 29 八月, 2008| 2 Comments »
超過40歲以上的女人才有魅力啊!
Posted in 閒聊 on 27 八月, 2008| Leave a Comment »
隨著年齡增長, 我越來越珍惜40歲以上的女人
Here are just a few reasons why:
為什麼呢?
A woman over 40 will never wake you in the middle of the night and ask,
40歲以上的女人不會在半夜把你吵醒, 然後問你:
"What are you thinking?"
你在想什麼?
She doesn’t care what you think.
她才不在乎你在想什麼。
If a woman over 40 doesn’t want to watch the game,
40歲以上的女人如果不想看球賽
she doesn’t sit around whining about it.
她不會坐在你旁邊抱怨東抱怨西
She does something she wants to do, and it’s usually more interesting.
她會去做她想做的、更有趣的事情
Women over 40 are dignified.
40歲以上的女人穩重自持
They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera
不會在歌劇院或高級餐廳裡
or in the middle of an expensive restaurant.
跟你大呼小叫
Of course, if you deserve it, they won’t hesitate to shoot you
當然,如果你罪有應得,她們也可能神不知鬼不覺地
if they think they can get away with it.
一槍把你給斃了。
Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved.
熟女不吝於讚美 (不管是不是實至名歸)
They know what it’s like to be unappreciated.
因為她們親身體驗過被忽略的滋味
Women get psychic as they age.
女人越老越通靈
You never have to confess your sins to a woman over 40.
你永遠不需要向40歲以上的女人懺悔
Once you get past a wrinkle or two,
只要能夠對皺紋視而不見
a woman over 40 is far sexier than her younger counterpart.
40歲以上的女人遠比年輕美眉性感
Older women are forthright and honest.
熟女直接又誠實
They’ll tell you right off if you are a jerk if you are acting like one.
如果你是蠢蛋 她們會馬上叫你滾蛋
You don’t ever have to wonder where you stand with her.
你完全不需要傷腦筋揣摩她的心意
Yes, we praise women over 40 for a multitude of reasons.
40歲以上的女人有很多優點
Unfortunately, it’s not reciprocal.
40歲以上的男人呢?
For every stunning, smart, well-coiffed, hot woman over 40,
相對於每一個性感、迷人的40歲以上的女人
there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants
就有一個禿頭凸肚的熟男
making a fool of himself with some 20-year old waitress.
厚臉皮地跟小他20歲的美眉調情
Ladies, I apologize.
女士們,請容許我在這兒
For all those men who say,
幫妳們說句公道話:
"Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?",
那些說只想喝免費的牛奶而不願買頭母牛回家的男人
here’s an update for you.
實在是太搞不清楚狀況了
Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage.
今天有80%的女人寧願不結婚
Why?
為什麼呢?
Because women realize it’s not worth buying an entire pig
因為她們終於發現不需要為了一根香腸
just to get a little sausage!
買回整隻豬!
女人四十
Posted in 電視電影 on 27 八月, 2008| 2 Comments »
美麗又能幹的女人,只要過了適婚年齡(日本指三十歲之前)還是單身,就是一隻敗犬;平庸又無能的女人,只要結婚生子,就是一隻勝犬。
鯛魚燒
Posted in 廚房大小事 on 26 八月, 2008| Leave a Comment »
包子先生
Posted in 廚房大小事 on 26 八月, 2008| Leave a Comment »
失敗為成功之母
Posted in 廚房大小事 on 25 八月, 2008| Leave a Comment »
Benihana 鐵板燒
Posted in 吃喝玩樂 on 21 八月, 2008| 4 Comments »
相見歡 — 李煜
Posted in 閒聊 on 20 八月, 2008| Leave a Comment »
林花謝了春紅,太匆匆,
無奈朝來寒雨晚來風。
胭脂淚,相留醉,幾時重。
自是人生長恨水長東。
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
不是我傷春悲秋啊…
是這幾天天氣真的很不好啊….
天亮就下雨,
然後斷斷續續的下一整天,
到了傍晚又一陣一陣的風….
看著窗外,
"朝來寒雨晚來風"就跑進我的腦袋啦…..
這種天氣實在很容易讓人沮喪啊….
特別是又一個人在家…..
偶爾沉溺在這種氣氛裡也是不錯啊……..
我家的小藍莓
Posted in 居家生活 on 19 八月, 2008| 2 Comments »
烤餅乾
Posted in 廚房大小事 on 19 八月, 2008| Leave a Comment »